Dr. Enye Agada
Head of Clinical Services
Dr. Enye Agada (Nee Ochaba) was born in the family of Mr. and Mrs. Agbidu Ochaba of Otukpo LGA, Benue State on 6th March, 1975. She is the 3rd of 8 children.
She attended St. Andrew’s Primary School Otukpo, Wesley High School Otukpo then proceeded to Ahmadu Bello University Zaria where she bagged her MBBS.
Dr.Enye Agada is an adept Medical Doctor with over 18 solid years of practical experience. She is dedicated to exemplary patient outcomes, result-focused, goal driven, highly professional, highly skilled. She is a fellow of the West African College of Surgeons, with an extensive experience in Cosmetic, burns and reconstructive procedures, providing decisive team leadership and structure with a track record of numerous successful reconstructive surgeries. An enthusiastic team player, an outstanding educator and a mentor to many.
- HOCS – Federal Medical Centre, Makurdi – 2019 – Date
- HOD – Accident/Emergency, Federal Medical Centre, Makurdi – 2013 – 2019
- Senior Registrar – Department of Burns and Plastic Surgery, National Orthopedic Hospital, Enugu – 2011 – 2013
- Senior Registrar Department of Surgery, Federal Medical Centre – 2010 – 2011
- Registrar – Department of Surgery, Jos University Teaching Hospital Jos, Plateau State – 2009 – 2010
- Registrar – Department of Surgery, Federal Medical Centre, Makurdi – 2007– 2009
- Medical Officer – Department of Surgery, Federal Medical Centre, Makurdi – 2006 – 2007
- Medical Officer – City Hospital, Makurdi – 2006
- Medical Officer – ECWA Eye Hospital, Kano – 2005 – 2006
- House Officer – Federal Medical Centre, Makurdi – 2004 – 2005
- Advanced Management Course, ASCON – September, 2016
- General Management Course, ASCON – August, 2016
- West African College of Surgeons – 2007 – 2013 (FWACS, Plastic Surgery)
- MBBS – Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria – 1993 – 2003
- School of Basic and Remedial Studies, ABU Zaria – 1992 – 1993
- WAEC/SSCE, Wesley High School, Otukpo – 1986 – 1991
- FSLC, St. Andrews Primary School, Otukpo – 1980 – 1986
- Award on excellent service to Humanity by Sunrise Rotary Makurdi Chapter, July 2019.
- Award in recognition of numerous contributions to the growth and development of Football in Nigeria and support to the Nigeria Football Coaches Association Benue State Chapter, October 2019.
- Outstanding contribution to Humanity by Association of Resident Doctors, Federal Medical Centre, Makurdi Chapter, January 2020.